Qmak is a graphical tool allowing users to interact with machine learning models and visualizing classification process. It helps to:
- understand why a particular decision was selected for a classified object
- find out how much a classifier is sure of the assigned decision
- find out which element of a classifier needs to be improved and modify it interactively
- Visualization of data, classifiers and single object classification
- Interactive classifier modification by a user
- Classification of test data with presentation of misclassified objects
- Experiments comparing classification accuracy of classifiers with various test types
- Easy addition of classifiers implemented by users
Qmak is a part of Rseslib.
To start Qmak unpack the rseslib-3.x.x.zip package and run the script qmak.sh (on Linux) or qmak.bat (on Windows).
Help on Qmak can be found in the main menu of the application.
The classifiers available in Qmak are described in Chapter 11 Classifier types of Rseslib User Guide.